Interview with William the Bloody

Over at William's Bloody Hell, there is a sweet idea called an Interview Swap. We have been reading William's blog for the past few months are finally decided to take the time and ask him a few questions. Here is what he had to say!
---

Gossamer's Travels (GT): Where is your favorite place in the world?
William the Bloody (WB): I know this is going to sound like a cliche, but right now my favourite place is New Hampshire, my home. I love the mountains, the autumn leaves, the winter snow, the fact that it never really gets TOO hot... I will have to admit that I am not really very well traveled, so that may have some bearing on this answer.

GT: What is one thing you never leave the home without? Why?
WB: My keys? Because then I wouldn't be able to get back in

GT: What is one goal you wish to accomplish?
WB: Oooh, this one is a toughie, innit? There are many "reach for the stars" type of lofty goals I would love to do such as meeting some of my idols or going into space, etc... but realistically? I think I would love to have collected the entire The Cure discography on vinyl. I love music and The Cure is my absolute favourite and there is nothing like hearing their stuff on a record. I'm about half way there!

GT: If you could go on a road trip with any person, dead or alive, who would it be and where would you go?
WB: After considering many dead musicians (Joe Strummer! Ian Curtis!) I do believe traveling with writer Neil Gaiman would be fantastic. I would have him take me on a driving tour of the USA, where we would visit all of the stops in his book American Gods.

GT: What is one thing you wish people knew about you?
WB: I don't know! How about that online, I'm actually very approachable? I may be "goth"-ish, but I'm a pretty friendly guy. I love getting random e-mails from people I don't even know and answering them! I also enjoy drawing, but sometimes don't know what to draw, so people writing requests to me is a very welcome thing! If you write to me, I WILL write back, and if you make a request there is a 90% chance I'll comply out of sheer boredom. Does that count as two things? Oh well.

Thank you so much William for taking the time writing back! If you would you like to read more about William the Bloody (and his rants), check out his site WilliamsBloodyHell.com

Updates William has just updated his site with my interview! Yet another reason why you should read his site. Go now. Like, right now.

And we're not stalking his site... more like, creepily observing it. Oh, that means the same thing doesn't it? So yea, we're stalking his site.

:)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment